Why choose drip irrigation?
- Water Saving (ie. Greater efficiency and reduced losses).
- Reduced drainage hazards.
- Ability to utilize lower quality water.
- Reduced farm inputs.
- Increased land utilizations.
- Less on-site impact of nutrients.
- Cost savings(ie. energy, water, fertilizer).
- Increased distribution uniformity.
- Improved plant health.
- It is that there is little water loss due to evaporation or runoff.
- It's particularly good for mulched areas because it can directly soak the soil without washing away the mulch.