Job Vacancy Ipoh - Inventory Assistant
- Responsible for overall daily inventory operations in good and correct manner, stock in and out flow movement as well as maintaining proper storage and inventory management.
- To plan, organize, lead and monitor daily operation work.
- Perform day to day store activities including receiving inbound shipment and daily outbound order, checking the quantity, storage, marking and labelling of stocks.
- Ensure all inventories are kept and arranged in proper and storage/holding location. Sort, organize and store inventory in proper location.
- Ensure that inventory accuracy and all storekeeper work towards meets the set KPI with high performance. To lead, supervise and develop a team of competent warehouse staff in executing their job functions.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in any course or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge in Autocount system and Microsoft Office Programs.
If you are interested with this opportunity, do drop us your resume at email@example.com or contact 05-3229239
You can share this with others if you know someone who might be interested with this role ✨
03 Oct 2023